"Little Laxers" Beginner Lacrosse Clinic
Dec 18 (Friday)
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Ages 4-11 · Co-Ed
Stuart Community Center
Boys and girls, learn the fundamentals of Lacrosse with Mark White, who has earned US Lacrosse Level 3 Instructor Certification and is the U-14 Head Coach of Carlisle Lacrosse. 9 and 10 year old participants must be beginners.
*Please wear sneakers and bring a full water bottle. The water fountain is unavailable.
Please take a couple minutes to view Carlisle Parks and Recreation's COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan.
You will be asked to sign a new WAIVER & RELEASE when registering for activities through Carlisle Parks and Recreation. If you have any questions please let us know. Your safety is our number one priority.
In order to limit exposure, it is preferred that non-participants remain outside of the facility. If you are sick, please stay home! If you choose to remain in the facility, we recommend that you:
• Wear a face covering
• Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet or more
• Practice healthy hygiene (wash/sanitize hands, don’t touch your face, etc.)
Please note that participants will need to Self-Screen by answering the following questions upon entry:
1. Have you or someone in your household, had symptoms such as these in the past 14 days? --Fever (100.4 or above), cough, difficulty breathing, body aches or new loss of taste or smell
2. Have you, or anyone in your household, been exposed to suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Have you traveled outside of Pennsylvania in the last 14 days?
Guests who answer “YES” to any of these questions must leave the facility and call (717) 226-1562 for further guidance. Guests who have traveled to any states on the PA Department of Health’s quarantine recommendation list within the previous 14 days will not be permitted to enter. The list can be found at https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx.
Activity Other Category
Full Gym at Stuart Community Center
Carlisle Parks and Recreation