Mar 28 - Apr 18 (Saturday)
10:00 AM - 10:50 AM
Ages 6-9 · Co-Ed
Hamilton Aquatic Center
From Mar 28, 2020 to Apr 18, 2020
Each Saturday from 10:00 AM to 10:50 AM
Pass Duck or children who can:
- Enter water by jumping from side.
- Front and back float without support for 5-10 seconds.
- Front and back glides with kick 3-5 yards and recovery to the standing position.
- Change directions (roll over from front to back) in deep water.
- Tread water for 5-10 seconds in deep water.
- Combine rhythmic breathing with leg and arm action on front 10 yards.
- Combine arm and leg action on back 5-10 yards.
- Will learn to jump into deep water, rotary breathing, front and back glides with kicks, change from vertical to horizontal position. Lots of repetition on front crawl stroke.
- Will introduce butterfly kick.
**Enrollees will only be allowed to register for one class per session**
Aquatics - Lessons
Hamilton Aquatic Center at Hamilton Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation