Indian Village Day Camp
Jun 08 - Aug 14 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ages 6-13 · Co-Ed
Indian Village Outdoor Education Center
Internet Registration has not begun yet. Check Registration Dates in details.
Each week campers will participate in a variety of activities including fishing, hiking, pontoon boat ride, building forts in the woods, group games, and activities and programs related to the theme. All campers will take part in archery. Campers 8 years and older will go canoeing. Campers 11 years and older may go kayaking. Lunch and a snack provided.
Please download the participant waiver/med form and mail it in to 3200 Indian Village Road, Columbus, OH 43221. Be sure to check out Summer Camp Parent Information for FAQs and a list of suggested items to bring to camp. Visit our website www.columbusrecparks.com for additional information.
Drop off 8am to 9am
Pick up 4pm to 6pm
-Cancellations before June 1, full refund minus $25.00 processing fee.
-Cancellations on or after June 1 but more than 10 full business days before the start of your camp session, 50% refund.
-Cancellations made 10 business days or less prior to the start of camp will not receive a refund.
-No changes will be made 10 business days prior to the start of a session.
-Convenience fees are non-refundable.
Indian Village Day Camp #28999
Outdoor Ed Camps
- IV Week 01, June 8-12, Paleozoic Park
- IV Week 02, June 15-19, Jumanji
- IV Week 03, June 22-26, IV's Excellent Adventure
- IV Week 04, June 29-July 2, The Goonies
- IV Week 05, July 6-10, Waterworld
- IV Week 06, July 13-17, Paleozoic Park
- IV Week 07, July 20-24, Jumanji
- IV Week 08, July 27-31, IV's Excellent Adventure
- IV Week 09, Aug 3-7, The Goonies
- IV Week 10, August 10-14, Waterworld
Columbus Recreation and Parks Department