Jan 11 (Friday)
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Swimming Pool - EPC
Jan 11, 2019
Each Friday from 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
- PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE ext. 1135. HOURS MAY CHANGE.
- To use the pool you must bring your room key, membership card, meal card or day pass.
- Colorado Health Code requires swimmers to take a shower before entering the pool.
- Children 7 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- Children 8-12 years of age must take lifeguard administered swim test to use water slide and deep end.
- Life jackets are provided, water wings are not permitted.
- Children wearing life jackets must be within arm's reach of acompanying adult at all times.
- Cotton and street clothes are strictly prohibited in the water.
Henry Dorsey Jr. Memorial Swimming Pool
YMCA of the Rockies