Mason Summer Percussion Academy ONLINE
Jun 15 - Jun 19 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Ages 13-19 · Co-Ed
Mason Community Arts Academy/GMU
From Jun 15, 2020 to Jun 19, 2020
Each Monday from 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Each Tuesday from 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Each Wednesday from 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Each Thursday from 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
Each Friday from 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM
We're sorry, but this program is over. The last meeting was Friday, June 19, 2020.Summer Percussion Academy
June 15 - 19, 20209 am - 4:30 pm, Ages 13 - 18
Join Mason School of Music professors and guest faculty for a week of exciting clinics, masterclasses, and percussion ensembles. Masterclass topics include marimba, timpani, snare drum, orchestral percussion, world percussion, drum set, steel drums, accessory instruments, career development, preparing for auditions and much more!
- Computer, tablet, smart phone with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- A practice pad, mallet instrument (i.e Bell Kit or more substantial option)
Online registration closes 2 business days before the first class, however space may still be available! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use parent email address when registering.
- Add email@example.com to your email contact list to receive class information. Email is our primary method of communication.
- Note: all tuition fees include a non-refundable $50 registration fee.
Mason Community Arts Academy