Soccer 7-8th Grade Boys Spring 2017
Apr 10 - May 20 (Saturday)
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Meridian Township Parks and Recreation
From Apr 10, 2017 to May 20, 2017
Each Saturday from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, May 20, 2017.
Soccer Registration for the 2017 Spring Soccer Season.
- This registration form is for those who did not play in the 2016 fall soccer season but want to play in the 2017 spring season.
- If you played in the 2016 Fall Season, you are already signed up for the 2017 spring season.
- The season is a "2016 Fall/ 2017 Spring" season. If registering your child for the Spring season you will notice online that some grades are full and you will be placed on a waiting list, every effort will be made to accommodate all players if possible to create another team. (if needed please place your child on the wish list, which is a waiting list)
- Practice will start the week of April 10. (Twice a week TBA by a coach time will vary between 5:30-7:30 Monday-Friday)
- Games will start be on Saturdays starting April 22 game start times will vary between 9:00am-2:00pm.
- The 2nd and 3rd grade division plays 6 v 6 and the 4th-8th grade division, will play 8v8.
- Program will compete against teams from East Lansing, Perry, Haslett, Mason, Williamston, Dansville/Stockbridge, and Holt as well as other Okemos teams.
- Price: 70.00 (50.00 if registered before February 17)
- Uniforms: All players are required to wear an official reversible maroon/white jersey.
- Jerseys ($20) may be purchased, in person, at the Meridian Township Parks and Recreation Office, 2100 Gaylord C. Smith Court, Haslett, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Shin guards must be worn beneath the player's socks and are required in order to play.
- Please bring a ball to practice. Ball size (size "4" 2nd-5th grade, size "5" 6th-8th grade)
- Always looking for volunteer coaches, If interested, please fill out information during registration.
Deadline is February 17 2017
Questions please contact Mike Devlin email@example.com 517-853-4612
Practice time, coaches will contact you after the coaches meeting late August.
7th - 8th