Spring '20 10U Unweighted Tackle Football
Nov 22 - Apr 04
Ages 7-10 · Co-Ed
From Nov 22, 2019 to Apr 04, 2020
10U: 8-10-year old’s
- Coed: Girls & Boys
- Field: 120 yards long (100 yards of playing field and two end-zones) and 50 yards wide
- Game: 4 ten-minute quarters, 5-10-minute half time
- Minimum Roster: 18
- Maximum Roster: 30
- All Player Certification will be done through National Sports ID. There is a cost of $10 paid to NSID where they will accept and analyze your uploaded documents. This fee covers a full 365-day period from the date of payment. Once you are placed on a team, your coach or team parent will invite you to create an account and get setup with NSID and get your player fully certified. Until your child is fully certified with NSID, they will NOT be eligible to participate in any games. Kids in all divisions will be asked to upload proof of age (Birth Certificate or Passport) & Photo. Kids in our 13U & 14U Divisions will be asked to upload a proof of grade level as well.
- Coaches are Parent Volunteers
- Required Equipment: Standard helmet and facemask, seven-piece pant pad set, football pants covering pant pads, rubber cleats or tennis shoes, shoulder pads, team jersey, mouthpiece. **All items listed are NOT included in the registration pricing and must be purchased by parents/guardians. Teams in tackle football utilize custom uniforms and will collect from parents to cover this and other team fees.
Games are held at various high schools through the valley
Registration fee includes league dues for season, practice fields, game fields, tournament awards, player superlative awards, officials, liability insurance with a medical rider, and league administration. No required fundraising for the league!
NYS has a strict No Refund policy. In the case of needing to cancel your registration, monies will be assigned as a credit on your account. Account credits never expire and are transferable. Cancelled programs are eligible for full refunds. There is no guaranteed play time in Tackle Football.
National Youth Sports Nevada