Before signing up for Elaine’s fitness classes, please look at the Covid guidelines in place:
- Masks will be required for all participants.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands before and after class.
- Please bring your own water bottle as the drinking fountain will be turned off at the shelter.
- No meetings after class, participants will be asked to gather their things and leave as soon as class ends to allow Elaine to safely set up for the next class.
- Class will start promptly on time, so please arrive early to avoid entering late for safety of all.
- Please do not enter the building until Elaine gives the okay that everything is ready.
Yoga Morning Flow
Wake up the mind and body with this gentle flow of traditional Hatha/Vinyasa yoga where each movement is synchronized with breath. This class includes traditional asana (poses) and sequences: sun salutations, standing poses, seated poses and more. Whether you are a beginner or intermediate this will start your day.
Equipment Needed: Yoga mat Equipment Suggested: Yoga blocks, Yoga strap
Instructor: Elaine Bodin
Dates: March 17 – April 28
Site: Halfway Creek Park West Shelter (400 Walnut Dr., Holmen WI 54636)
Fee: $30 per person
Limit: 7 max
Halfway Creek Park West Shelter
Holmen Park and Recreation Department