Online Virtual PhysEd Fun
Nov 03 - Dec 08 (Tuesday)
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Ages 6-12 · Co-Ed
From Nov 03, 2020 to Dec 08, 2020
Each Tuesday from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
Skyhawks is proud to offer an engaging, game-based physical education program designed for the home. With passionate instructors at the program’s core, this class will offer children a wide variety of activities that involve locomotor, non-locomotor, manipulative skills and fitness development exercises. Our goal is to build self-confidence, create body awareness and inspire each participant with a passion for an active lifestyle.
Please Note – Zoom video link will be emailed to you prior to the session.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
• Beach Towel or Blanket
• Water Bottle
• Tall Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
• Flat Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folder towel/clothes
• Flat Spot – Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
• Sport or Playground Ball – Can range in size from a basketball to a tennis ball
• Tennis Balls (3) – Alternatives include any ball similar in size or some rolled up socks
City of Laguna Niguel