KARATE TEENS - MAXEY -JAN- SAT @11:45 AM
Jan 02 - Jan 30 (Saturday)
11:45 AM - 12:30 PM
Ages 13-17 · Co-Ed
Maxey Community Center
From Jan 02, 2021 to Jan 30, 2021
Each Saturday from 11:45 AM to 12:30 PM
This is a tentative activity. Registrations will be accepted if it becomes official.
Teens discover confidence and inner strength.They develop patience and tolerance and gain self discipline, focus, and increased concentration. Ages 13-17, (45 min, weekly)
CLASSES ARE NOT PRORATED
PAYMENTS DUE THE FIRST CLASS DAY OF THE NEW MONTH
PARENT / GUARDIAN ESCORT REQUIRED DURING DROP OFF AND PICK UP FROM CLASS
In accordance to Texas Executive Order GA26 & GA 29 and Lubbock Safe Guidelines, we have put several measures in place to protect all customers and employees during this time. This includes...
1. When arriving to class, please wear a mask until you or your child(ren) are spaced out and class starts. During class we will maintain 6 foot physical distance so that participants are not required to wear masks. Children 10 years or younger are not required to wear a mask.
2. When you arrive please go to the designated check-in station where a staff member will be. East side of the building where the basketball court is at Hodges and out in front of the building at Maxey. Each participant will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer before the start of class. If participant has a temperature of 99.6 or above then they will not be allowed to participate in the class that day. After checking in you will receive a sticker to help Ms. Gonzales and Mr. Liles know you have checked in.
3. Throughout class, we ask participants to maintain 6 feet of space between each other. No running around or horseplay will be tolerated before/during/after classes.
4. Participants will be assigned spots during the class time. No equipment will be used during the outside classes.
5. We ask parents of participants to sit away from the class area, keeping social distance from each other or to wait in their cars during the class period.
6. Restroom use will only be allowed one person at a time (parent can take child to count as 1).
7. Use of water fountain is prohibited so participants must bring a water bottle for their own personal use during class. Make sure you bring enough water for the entire time.
8. Sunscreen and bug spray are advised since we will be outside.
Maxey Community Center
CITY OF LUBBOCK