Basketball Express Ages 4 to 5
Sep 10 - Oct 22 (Sunday)
10:00 AM - 10:50 AM
Ages 4-5 · Co-Ed
Lake Marion Community Center
From Sep 10, 2017 to Oct 22, 2017
Each Sunday from 10:00 AM to 10:50 AM
This activity is closed to further registration.
Basketball Express will provide quality training for young children who want to learn the fundamentals of basketball, while enjoying a fun and energetic atmosphere. Shooting, dribbling and passing are the core components of each and every training session. Athletes will be given instruction for 65 percent of the time with the remaining 35 percent concentrated on league play among structured teams. This class is taught by experienced instructor and referee Charlie Williams.
Lake Marion Community Center Gymnasium at Lake Marion Community Center
MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION- INC.