RE 6 Level 1 Gymnastics 4:30 pm Wednesday
Jun 01 - Jun 22 (Wednesday)
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Ages 6-10 · Co-Ed
From Jun 01, 2022 to Jun 22, 2022
Each Wednesday from 04:30 PM to 05:30 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
Level 1 Gymnasticsis a great class for any beginner or first time gymnast. This class will focus on proper techniques when it comes to stretching and basic gymnastic skills.
Each class will include warm ups, stretching and conditioning. Additionally, each class includes designated time on one or two Olympic events including bars, beam, floor and vault. Tumbling and floor skills are also worked on using our tumble track.
Level 1 gymnastics is a place where kids can have fun, boost their confidence and learn valuable skills.
- Please wear appropriate workout clothing (leotards recommended but not required).
- Hair must be kept back.
- Please remove jewelery before class.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay to watch class. Please stay seated in the chair area and keep the mat area clear for class.
- Instructors will advance students based on skill mastery in current level, this means that your child may repeat the same level several times before the skills have been mastered.
- For your child's safety, warm-ups are required to attend classes. If your child arrives late to a class, warm up must be completed to participate.
Make-ups You may make up a class by attending another class of a comparable level. Please use make-ups within the current session. Instructors can advise as to comparable class levels and times. Please notify instructor when using a make-up.
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Gymnastics Instructor .
Chehalem Parks and Recreation