Level 2 Gymnastics is a great class for beginner gymnasts who are ready to start learning more advanced skills.
Students entering Level 2 should have a very basic background including somersaults and cartwheels. This class will focus on proper techniques when it comes to stretching and basic gymnastic skills.
Each class will include warm ups, stretching and conditioning. Additionally, each class includes designated time on one or two Olympic events including bars, beam, floor and vault.
Tumbling and floor skills are also worked on using our tumble track. Level 2 gymnastics is a place where kids can have fun, boost their confidence and learn valuable skills.
- Please wear appropriate workout clothing (leotards recommended but not required).
- Hair must be kept back.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay to watch class.
- Instructors will advance students based on skill mastery in current level, this means that your child may repeat the same level several times before the skills have been mastered.
- For your child's safety, warm-ups are required to attend classes. If your child arrives late to a class, warm up must be completed to participate.
- Make-ups You may make up a class by attending another class of a comparable level. Please use make-ups within the current session. Instructors can advise as to comparable class levels and times. Please notify instructor when using a make-up.
RE 2 Level 2 Gymnastics #4099.3726
Regular Registration Fee: $71.00 If Resident, beginning Jan 30, 2015
Regular Out of District Fee: $84.00 If Non-resident, beginning Jan 30, 2015
From February 2, 2015 to February 23, 2015
Each Monday from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
6:30pm to 7:30pm
Full. Waiting List registration is open.
At least 6 but less than 10y 11m
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Sarah L. Craft - Recreation Specialist
Winter 2014/2015 - 3
Chehalem Parks and Recreation