Part Time Class Mondays Only -
Level 4 Gymnastics is a great class for gymnasts who have mastered the basics such as cartwheels, handstands, basic spins on the bars and are ready for a bigger challenge.
We will be focusing on proper form on all four events (uneven bars, floor, vault and balance beam).
Levels 4 is all about discovering what gymnastics is all about as well as continual skill building with handsprings, walkovers and much more. Focus will be on constructive teamwork and a positive, energetic environment.
Each class will include warm ups, stretching and conditioning.
- Instructor approval is required to enter in Level 4 gymnastics prior to attending class.
- Please wear appropriate workout clothing (leotards recommended but not required).
- Hair must be kept back.
- Please remove jewelery before class.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay to watch class.
- Instructors will advance students based on skill mastery in current level, this means that your child may repeat the same level several times before the skills have been mastered.
- For your child's safety, warm-ups are required to attend classes. If your child arrives late to a class, warm up must be completed to participate.
- Make-ups You may make up a class by attending another class of a comparable level. Please use make-ups within the current session. Instructors can advise as to comparable class levels and times. Please notify instructor when using a make-up.
Mondays 4:30 pm -
RE 2 Level 4 Monday Only Gymnastics #4099.3414
Regular Registration Fee Part Time: $71.00 If Resident, beginning Jan 29, 2015
Regular Out of District Part Time: $83.00 If Non-resident, beginning Jan 29, 2015
From February 2, 2015 to February 23, 2015
Each Monday from 4:30pm to 5:30pm
4:30pm to 5:30pm
4 openings remaining
At least 6 but less than 15y 11m
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Sarah L. Craft - Recreation Specialist
Winter 2014/2015 - 3
Chehalem Parks and Recreation