Inline Hockey: Youth - 17U (Ages 14 to 17) - Fall 2021
Aug 02 - Oct 02 (Tuesday)
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Ages 14-18 · Co-Ed
From Aug 03, 2021 to Oct 02, 2021
Each Tuesday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.*FALL SEASON UPDATE*This season will have a practice night during the week and a scrimmage on Saturdays for most age groups. We will provide a supervisor to monitor the rink on Saturdays and to run scoreboard if desired. We will not provide referees for this season. We will reduce the season to 6 weeks and begin the week of August 9 with the first Saturday being August 14 through Saturday September 25 (taking off August 30-September 6 for facility closure week).17U Age Group Only 1 day Practice/Scrimmage (no refs)
- MOVED TO SATURDAYS 1:30pm-3pm – Coach Needed - (Possibly Coach Matthew van Matre)
All Parker Recreation leagues are designed to be safe, educational and to create a place for athletes to have fun while building important social skills such as self-confidence, sportsmanship and teamwork. Inline hockey is a five on five game which allows for more time and space as well as increased stickhandling time for all players. Each participant will play at least half of each game.
- All age groups will play 4 versus 4 with a goalie (5 total); girls and boys may play.
- Each team receives one, one-hour practice per week and games on Saturdays.
Youth Inline Hockey Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/YouthSportsRules - Rules do not change per divisions.
- Three Goal Limit - Each player is limited to 3 goals individually
- Score is displayed but standings are not recorded.
All registration is taken on a first come, first serve basis. Recreational leagues focus on basic skill development and game knowledge and are designed for players of varying skill levels.
- Age is determined by the participant's age on the final date of each season. Players may not play up or down (outside of their age range). For ages that overlap, please choose the best division based on your child's size, skill and previous playing experience.
Equipment Needs: Hockey-specific shin pads, elbow pads, gloves, helmet and full face mask, mouth piece, stick and skates are required for all participants. Jerseys will be provided.
All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Brandan Glader at firstname.lastname@example.org.You will hear from your coach five to seven days prior to the season start date. Be sure you note which coach you picked during registration.
Game Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrecSkip Dates: August 30 - September 6
Youth (6 -18)
Practices and games are held at the Parker Fieldhouse Rink. Enter on south side of building directly to the rink. No access to other parts of the Fieldhouse.
Parker Parks and Recreation