Flag Football: Youth - Ages 10 to 12 - Spring 2022
Mar 07 - May 07 (Saturday)
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Ages 10-13 · Co-Ed
Salisbury Equestrian Park & Sports Complex
From Mar 07, 2022 to May 07, 2022
Each Saturday from 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
All Parker Recreation leagues are designed to be safe, educational and to create a place for athletes to have fun while building important social skills such as self-confidence, sportsmanship and teamwork. Each participant will play at least half of each game.
- 10 to 12 Coed division teams play 8 v 8; boys and girls allowed.
- Each team receives one, one-hour practice per week and games on Saturday.
Youth Flag Football Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/YouthSportsRules - Rules may change per division.
- Size Junior football
- Score and standings are not recorded.
- Mouth guards are recommended
All registration is taken on a first come, first serve basis. Recreational leagues focus on basic skill development and game knowledge and are designed for players of varying skill levels.
- For ages that overlap, please choose the best division based on your child's size, skill and previous playing experience. Players may not play up or down.
Equipment Needs: Wear athletic clothing meant for outdoor weather conditions, mouth guards are highly recommended, rubber molded cleats or tennis shoes are permitted. Jerseys are included.
All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Brandan Glader at email@example.com.
- You will hear from your coach five to seven days prior to the season start date. Be sure you note which coach you picked during registration.
Game Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Skip Dates: 4/16
Youth (6 -18)
Practices and games are held throughout the week at Salisbury Equestrian Park on the multipurpose fields.
Parker Parks and Recreation