Soccer: Kinder - Ages 4 to 6 - Fall 2021
Aug 11 - Oct 16 (Saturday)
5:30 PM - 12:00 PM
Ages 4-7 · Co-Ed
Auburn Hills Community Park
From Aug 11, 2021 to Oct 16, 2021
Each Saturday from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
All Parker Recreation leagues are designed to be safe, educational and to create a place for athletes to have fun while building important social skills such as self-confidence, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- The first half of each weekly session is designed as a practice with skills and mini games. The second half will be a scrimmage against teammates. Various days/times are available, which you will choose during registration.
- Size 3 Soccer Ball
- For ages that overlap, please choose the best division based on your child's size, skill and previous playing experience. Players may not play up or down.
Specific information about this division’s Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Please contact Sally Serena at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Equipment Needs: Wear athletic clothing meant for outdoor weather conditions, shin guards are required, rubber molded cleats or tennis shoes are permitted. You may also bring your own soccer ball to practice. Jerseys are included.
- All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Sally Serena at email@example.com.
- You will hear from your coach five to seven days prior to the season start date. Be sure you note which coach you picked during registration.
- Parent Participation: 25% parent involvement may be requested by coaches. Please be prepared to participate throughout the season.
- Practice Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/ParkerRec
- Skip Date: 9/4
Early Childhood (0-6)
AH - North Field at Auburn Hills Community Park
Parker Parks and Recreation