Soccer: Youth - Boys Ages 10 to 12 - Spring 2021
Mar 08 - May 15 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Ages 10-13 · Males Only
Stroh Ranch Soccer Field
From May 10, 2021 to May 15, 2021
Each Monday from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Each Thursday from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Each Friday from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Each Saturday from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
All Parker Recreation leagues are designed to be safe, educational and to create a place for athletes to have fun while building important social skills such as self-confidence, sportsmanship and teamwork. Each participant will play at least half of each game.
- 10 to 12 Boys division teams play 11v 11 including the goalkeeper; boys only.
- Each team receives one, one-hour practice per week and games on Saturday.
Youth Soccer Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/YouthSportsRules - Rules may change per division.
- Heading is allowed in this division
- Offside rules are enforced
- Size 4 ball
- Shin guards are required
All registration is taken on a first come, first serve basis. Recreational leagues focus on basic skill development and game knowledge and are designed for players of varying skill levels.
- Age is determined by the participant's age on the final date of each season. Players may not play up or down (outside of their age range). For ages that overlap, please choose the best division based on your child's size, skill and previous playing experience.
Specific information about this division’s Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Please contact Paige Burkett at email@example.com with questions.
Equipment Needs: Wear athletic clothing meant for outdoor weather conditions, shin guards are required, rubber molded cleats or tennis shoes are permitted. You may also bring your own soccer ball to practice. Jerseys are included.
All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Paige Burkett at pburkettparkeronline.org.
- You will hear from your coach five to seven days prior to the season start date. Be sure you note which coach you picked during registration.
Game Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Skip Dates: None
Youth (6 -18)
Practices are held at Stroh Ranch Soccer Fields or Tallman Park. Games are at Stroh Ranch Soccer Fields.
Parker Parks and Recreation