Soccer: Youth - Coed Ages 12 to 14 - Summer 2021
Jun 05 - Jul 31 (Saturday)
1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Ages 12-15 · Co-Ed
From Jun 05, 2021 to Jul 31, 2021
Each Saturday from 01:00 PM to 09:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
All Parker Recreation leagues are designed to be safe, educational and to create a place for athletes to have fun while building important social skills such as self-confidence, sportsmanship and teamwork. Each participant will play at least half of each game.
- 12 to 14 Coed division teams play 7 v 7 including the goalkeeper; coed teams.
- Teams will receive one practice on the first weekend of the season.
- Heading is allowed in this division.
- No offside rules are enforced
- Size 5 ball
- Shin guards are required
- Score is displayed but standings are not recorded
- For ages that overlap, please choose the best division based on your child's size, skill and previous playing experience. Players may not play up or down.
- Teams are coed. During registration you may be asked to choose a Girls or Boys section. This is to help us manage gender ratios on each team. While we do our best to balance teams, some may end up with more boys than girls and vice versa.
- Equipment Needs: Wear athletic clothing meant for outdoor weather conditions, shin guards are required, rubber molded cleats or tennis shoes are permitted. You may also bring your own soccer ball to practice. Jerseys are included.
- All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Paige Burkett at pburkettparkeronline.org.
- You will hear from your coach five to seven days prior to the season start date. Be sure you note which coach you picked during registration.
- Game Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec
- Skip Dates: 7/3/2021
Youth (6 -18)
Games at Parker Fieldhouse
Parker Parks and Recreation