Youth Evolution Basketball - Level 2 (5-7 years) Oct/Nov
Oct 20 - Nov 17 (Tuesday)
3:45 PM - 4:30 PM
Ages 5-8 · Co-Ed
From Oct 20, 2020 to Nov 17, 2020
Each Tuesday from 03:45 PM to 04:30 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, November 17, 2020.
Join Youth Evolution Basketball for a 5 week outdoor skills camp to help your child stay active and engaged in a safe environment. Using Youth Evolution’s progressive curriculum and focusing on the whole player, this camp will teach your child the important skills needed both on and off the court. Our coaches will focus on respect, teamwork, and responsibility. We will start with a 'skill of the day' and progress to exercises and fun activities, making this an unforgettable camp experience for your young athlete. After 5 weeks of passing, shooting and dribbling, your player will enjoy increased confidence in their basketball skills.
Please wear clothes that are appropriate for exercise. Send your child with a water bottle with their name on it. $10 sibling discount.
Please note that this camp is designed to follow all current COVID-19 safety and social distancing guidelines for youth sports. Please see the notes section below for additional details.
What parents can expect from this Youth Evolution Basketball experience:
1. All instructors (coaches) are required to wear masks and be temperature checked prior to set-up for camps/classes.
2. If your child brings their own ball, please write their name on it clearly so no confusion arises at the camp. Youth Evolution Basketball will provide basketballs for all players, however basketballs must be returned by the end of the daily activities.
3. Hand sanitizing and portable hand washing will be available on site. Additionally, coaches will be equipped with a mini bottle of hand sanitizer.
4. If your child has symptoms of illness or has been in contact with someone who has been sick, please do not send them to class. Youth Evolution Basketball will provide options for missed days.
5. Class size is limited to 12 children per camp. Advance registration is strongly encouraged.
6. Participant drop-off time is 15 minutes prior to the start of the camp and 15 minutes after the camp for pick-up. Parents are required to wear a mask to sign-in and sign-out. Masks will be provided upon request. We request that if parents would like to stay on site, that they social distance from the class and other parents in the park or wait in their vehicle during class.
7. All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily. During camp, coaches will disinfect basketballs if a participant accidentally picks up a teammate's ball.
8. Participants will not be required to wear a mask. If you would like for your child to wear a mask, please use a mask with a breathing valve.
9. Social distancing will always be incorporated on the basketball courts. Youth Evolution Basketball will use markers to help students know what area is theirs for dribbling and playing certain activities.
10. Please send your child with a water bottle with their name on it to every class.
Thank you for your help to make this a safe and fun experience for all players!
Activity Other Category
Centennial Park Basketball Court (out) at Centennial Park
Paso Robles Community Services