Drawing - Colored Pencil Expressions
Oct 06 - Dec 15 (Thursday)
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Multnomah Arts Center
From Oct 06, 2016 to Dec 15, 2016
Each Thursday from 01:30 PM to 04:30 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
Colored Pencil - Basics & Beyond
This beautiful and versatile medium allows the artist to incorporate aspects of both drawing and painting. Learn color mixing and layering, and different effects with crosshatching, stippling, burnishing, and varied paper surfaces. Get Materials List online.
makeup for class cancellation on 10/20 on 12/15. No makeup for snow day. Students will be refunded for 12/8.
- Assortment of art quality Colored Pencils
- Bring what you have, or the 48 ct. Berol Prismacolor set is a good choice.
- Handheld sharpener
- Good quality medium surface Drawing Paper. Strathmore 400 series drawing paper is good, tablet or sheets. Any good drawing paper sturdy enough to withstand strong color application. We will be discussing paper surfaces and choices.
- Graphite Pencil, HB or B
- 2 Erasers: a Kneaded eraser and a Pink Pearl
- 2 small empty jars (for holding and organizing pencils)
- Masking tape
- Drawing board to tape your work to
6. High School/Adult (12 yrs & up)
MAC - Room 39 at Multnomah Arts Center
Jane Gallen Lipton
Portland Parks & Recreation