Fitness Bootcamp for Kids
Apr 24 - May 22 (Saturday)
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Ages 5-13 · Co-Ed
Potomac Community Recreation Center
From Apr 24, 2021 to May 22, 2021
Each Saturday from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, May 22, 2021.
Our program is designed to help children work on developing cardiovascular/muscular endurance, weight loss, team work and perseveranceof physical and mental challenges. The atmosphere created by the class is fun and motivational which fosters a "can do" attitude. No two classes are the same. Kids never get bored and the originality of each workout keeps them excited about participating.
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
Potomac CC Potomac Adaptive Sports Court at Potomac Community Recreation Center
Future Resource Learning
William Wilson, Jr