Swim Lesson-Sea Otters-Level 4-Shamel
Jun 28 - Jul 08 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
4:55 PM - 5:25 PM
Ages 4-18 · Co-Ed
From Jun 28, 2021 to Jul 08, 2021
Each Monday from 04:55 PM to 05:25 PM
Each Tuesday from 04:55 PM to 05:25 PM
Each Wednesday from 04:55 PM to 05:25 PM
Each Thursday from 04:55 PM to 05:25 PM
Internet Registration has not begun yet. Check Registration Dates in details.
Level 4-Sea Otters
- Ages: Recommended Age – 5-17
- This class is designed to build on the skills learned in L. 3 by providing additional guided practice.
- Participants swim independently and learn more complex motor skills
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of level3. Child should proficiently and independently swim freestyle and backstroke for 15 ys; float on their back for 30 sec; and perform all level 3 curriculums proficiently and independently.
- Skill Level: Intermediate.
- Learn basic breast stroke (up to 15 yd.)
- Build motor skills for freestyle and back stroke to improve competency.
- Learn to dive into water from a kneeling position.
- Learn to tread water (30 sec.)
- Learn foundations of lap swimming (open turns and fitness goals related to swim).
Please be advised that we will be following all Covid -19 safety procedures. This may include changes in our curriculum, wearing of masks, keeping social distance and small groups.
Activity Secondary Category
3650 Arlington ave
City of Riverside - Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department