Contemporary Jazz Dance
Jul 06 (Wednesday)
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Ages 15-255 · Co-Ed
Jul 06, 2022
Each Wednesday from 08:00 AM to 09:00 AM
A fun fusion of contemporary dance styles with jazz, ballet and world dance influences. Class combines proper leg work and body alignment while building strength and flexibility all while enjoying rhythmic phrasing and fun self-expression.
Here are some reminders of what to expect:
- Classes are for individuals 15 years of age or older.
- Classes are limited to 11 residents.
- No spectators or companions please.
- Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
- No masks are required for residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine).
- Non vaccinated residents should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
- Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category