Youth Sports: Virtual Basketball Clinic - Beginner
Jan 28 - Mar 18 (Thursday)
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Ages 8-12 · Co-Ed
Town Center Hall
From Jan 28, 2021 to Mar 18, 2021
Each Thursday from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, March 18, 2021.As a result of social distancing measures, in-person youth sports are cancelled. However, we are excited to expand our virtual sports clinics! Each clinic will meet virtually once per week where the participant will learn the basic skills of each sport by participating in warm up exercises, multiple skill development drills, and conditioning activities. All clinics are co-ed.
For questions, please contact Program Coordinator Eric Ey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING:
- A smartphone, computer, or tablet with internet access is required to access this course.
- This is a 100% virtual program. There are no in-person meetings.
- Although not required, it is HIGHLY recommended your child have a basketball and 10 cones.
- Adult assistance may be necessary to assist player with both the software program and drills.
- Parents/player will need to utilize Zoom and consent to its terms, conditions, and policies in order to access the course.
- All clinic information (and the email address used to invite you to join your team on the Zoom will go to the email you use to register. Please make sure this is the BEST email for you before completing registration!
- Proof of age and residency is required within 48 hours of registration. Parent/guardian must email a copy or photo of the child's birth certificate to email@example.com. If you registered as a Santa Fe Springs resident (free of charge), you must submit verification of residency (typically a driver's license with a Santa Fe Springs address or a report card). Click here to view the full list of acceptable residency verification methods.
- A parent meeting and Q & A session will be held via Zoom on Thursday, January 21 at 6 p.m. Invitations will be sent out after registration concludes.
Activity Other Category
Online via Zoom
Santa Fe Springs Parks and Recreation