We're sorry, but online registration is not allowed for this class. Please contact us during regular business hours for registration information.
- Ages 4-6
- Taught (typically) with mini-nets and low-compression tennis balls.
- Focus: Coordination drills, ground-strokes and volleys, and games
- Warm-up/coordination activity, strokes, closing game/activity
- Drills and games dependent upon players' level of coordination
- Goal: Introduce young players to tennis and instill an enjoyment of the game.
Arroyo Seco Racquet Club