Takoma REConnect Grades 3-5
Oct 05 - Dec 17 (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday)
3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Ages 7-11 · Co-Ed
Takoma Park Recreation
From Oct 05, 2020 to Dec 17, 2020
Each Monday from 03:30 PM to 04:15 PM
Each Wednesday from 03:30 PM to 04:15 PM
Each Thursday from 03:30 PM to 04:15 PM
Except the following dates:
Wednesday, Nov 11, 2020
Thursday, Nov 26, 2020
Although we are still physically distancing, that doesn't mean the fun stops!
Join "Takoma REConnect" on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday to enjoy cool, interactive activities with items you have around the house. There will be a new theme each week and opportunities to connect with other participants during each session. Participants will receive a ZOOM link and a list of needed supplies after registration. Registration includes a starter bag full of goodies for you to use during the program.
Limited space available for Takoma Park residents only.
Online Notes for ActiveNet:
- Check in and provide their name at the start of the program.
- Wear a mask unless they can physically distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
- Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
- Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
- Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
- Inform Takoma Park Recreation Department immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID-19.
Things to bring with you:
A welcome letter will be emailed shortly from Recreation Department staff.
Activity Other Category
3rd Grade - 5th Grade
Takoma Park Recreation Department