This activity is closed to further registration.
Your child will discover the joy of dance, improve coordination, increase body awareness, and increase flexibility through fun, basic movements.
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of participants and instructor:
- Instructor and participants will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness (https://ww.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/syptoms.html)
- Bathrooms will not be available during class. Please use the restroom before coming to class.
- Shared equipment will not be used.
- Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
- Instructor will wear a cloth face covering at all times. Participants must wear a cloth mask entering and exiting the gym. Masks are highly recommended during instruction, especially for children over 3 years of age.
- Child must enter the lesson by the basketball court side of the gym, and exit the lesson by the front doors of the gym.
- Parents will not be allowed to attend the lesson unless their child is in the 2-3 year old class. No more than one parent per child is allowed inside during this age group. Parents in this class are required to maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance from others and wear a cloth face covering at all times. Parents who are dropping children off will need to stay for a quick health screening for their child, then must wait off-site during class. This is to maintain a smaller capacity in the gym.
- Dress requirements: Ballet (ballet attire and bring ballet shoes), Jazz/Funk and Hip Hop (t-shirts, shorts, leggings and tennis shoes).
Community Center Gym at Community Center
City of American Canyon