Bump, Set, Spike Grass Volleyball Camp
Jul 05 - Jul 09 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ages 7-12 · Females Only
From Jul 05, 2021 to Jul 09, 2021
Each Monday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Each Thursday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Each Friday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
The Bump, Set, Spike Grass Volleyball camp by the National Academy of Athletics is packed with fun. Whether your child is a beginner or more advanced player, the drills taught at this program will help them fall in love with the game of volleyball. Our volleyball camps and clinics are the perfect place to learn about the game and fitness while having a blast and making new friends.
• Proper conditioning and warm-ups • Balance and coordination • Build motor skills and coordination • Confidence builder program • Offense and defensive skills • Competitions and Games • Individual & team concepts • Speed and agility • Teamwork and cooperation
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of participants and instructor:
· Instructor and participants will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html).
· Players should bring their own equipment, including shoes, water, and bag.
· Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
· Instructor will wear a cloth face covering at all times. Participants must wear a cloth mask entering and leaving the facility. Masks are recommended during instruction and for play.· Parents will not be allowed to attend the lesson. Parents must remain in their car during drop-off and pick-up
Shenandoah Athletic Field at Shenandoah Park
National Academy Of Athletics NAOFA
City of American Canyon