K-2nd Grade Sports Sampler
Jan 25 - Mar 08 (Monday)
3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
From Jan 25, 2021 to Mar 08, 2021
Each Monday from 03:30 PM to 04:15 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.Grades K - 2nd. This multi-sport program is designed to introduce young athletes to a variety of different sports in one setting. Sports are taught in a safe, structured environment filled with encouragement and fun. Athletes will learn the rules and essential skills of each sport, along with vital life lessons such as sportsmanship and teamwork. You can expect to be introduced to sports such as Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, and more. We will also focus on improving balance and coordination through other fun games and activities. The sessions run for 45 minutes. The program will be run in accordance with CDC Guidelines. 5 weeks.Mondays at 3:30pm5 weeks
Measures to ensure player safety, and what to expect:
1. Practices will require social distancing of players, coaches and parents.
2. Players and coaches are required to wear a mask at all times.
3. There will be a maximum of 12 players per session.
4. Players should bring their water bottle labeled with their first and last name on it.
5. Players/parents should screen themselves for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure prior to attending. The Covid-19 waiver can be found when you make your way through the registration process.
6. Please be mindful of social distancing during drop off and pick up
7. Portable Restrooms will be provided for player and coach use. No building access allowed.
8. Please be prepared for colder weather. Hats, gloves, and heavier jackets may be necessary.
Due to COVID-19 Protocols, there will be no late registration or drop ins.
All outdoor programs are weather permitting. Please check www.aareced.com or 734-994-2300 ext 53115 if weather is inclement.
We will see you at Logan Elementary. Please bring your own labeled water bottle.
All in-person programs are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather and influx in the number of COVID-19 throughout the community.
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
Logan Field at Logan Elementary
Skyhawks Sports Staff
Ann Arbor Public School System