NEW! Nutty Science At Home: Inventions and Contraptions
Jul 27 - Aug 21 (Monday)
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Ages 5-12 · Co-Ed
From Jul 27, 2020 to Aug 17, 2020
Each Monday from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
This activity is closed to further registration.
Ages 5 - 11. Building, designing, engineering! Build Robots, Air Powered Vehicles, a Hydraulic Platform, Catapults, Nutty Challenges, and more! All kits will be provided to you either by mail, drop-off, or pick-up the week before the program begins. Rec & Ed staff will confirm this closer to the program start date. Instructors: Nutty Science staff. 4 weeks.This program takes place between the dates of 7/27 - 8/21.
This is a 4-week hybrid program with an online interactive and at-home “Nutty” Experience! This program includes:
1. A kit with supplies and instructions needed to complete the activities (away from the computer for REDUCED SCREEN TIME).
2. Video instruction for several activities.
3. Additional video demos of large experiments.
4. Weekly “Nutty” Challenges using common household items.
5. Weekly interactive “Check-in” for participants to meet with a Nutty Scientist (via Zoom). *Registration for the weekly meetings will take place via email, one week before program begins*
Please note, this is a hybrid program that does have virtual/online components that require access to a computer, tablet, or smart phone. To fully participate, you will need access to the internet during your chosen weekly meeting times. You will need a built in camera/microphone on your device or a webcam if you'd like to communicate directly with the instructor.
ON-LINE COURSE at Community Education & Recreation
Inspired By Science, LLC
Ann Arbor Public School System