Apple touch icon precomposed

Summer Camp - Space is the Place Week

Monday, July 20, 2020 @ 7:30 AM (CDT) - Friday, July 24, 2020 @ 6:00 PM (CDT)
Ages 5-11 · Co-Ed
AMLD Community Center 11500 El Salido Pkwy AustinTX  78750
Monday, July 20, 2020 @ 7:30 AM (CDT) - Friday, July 24, 2020 @ 6:00 PM (CDT)
Ages 5-11 · Co-Ed
AMLD Community Center 11500 El Salido Pkwy AustinTX  78750

This activity has passed

Summer Camp - Space is the Place Week

Jul 20 - Jul 24 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)

7:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Ages 5-11 · Co-Ed

AMLD Community Center

Starting at

$180.00

Meeting Dates

From Jul 20, 2020 to Jul 24, 2020

Each Monday from 07:30 AM to 06:00 PM

Each Tuesday from 07:30 AM to 06:00 PM

Each Wednesday from 07:30 AM to 06:00 PM

Each Thursday from 07:30 AM to 06:00 PM

Each Friday from 07:30 AM to 06:00 PM

About This Activity

Description

This activity is on hold to further registration.

Summer Day Camp!
This summer we have a few new themes as well as several of the old favorites.


Ages: 5-10
(Campers must be age 5 and have completed Kindergarten prior to the start of camp.)

Location: AMLD Community Center at 11500 El Salido Pkwy, Austin, TX 78750
(All activities are on-site, AMLD CC, El Salido Park & Pool)

Days & Times: Monday- Friday 7:30am-6:00pm
(Earliest drop off is 7:30am, Latest pick up is 6:00pm)


Registration Fees:
AMLD Resident: $180
Non-Resident: $195

Full payment is due at time of registration unless a payment plan has been set up.

Daily Requirement for Participants:
-Sack Lunch and Two Snacks
-Tennis Shoes (Flip flops or open-toed shoes are permitted to wear to and from the pool only)
-Swim Suit, Towel, Sun Block, Water Bottle & Hat
-Great Attitude, Willingness to Participate and Have Tons of Fun

More information:
-Campers will be split into age appropriate groups each week.
-Included in a camper's day are swim lessons, free swim, free play, and a balance of indoor and outdoor activities as well as time for snacks and lunch.

Registration & Discounts
-Early-Bird Discount! Register by April 30th and receive a $10 discount per child off of each week of camp you register for, prior to the April 30th deadline.
-Campers must have completed Kindergarten to register.
-Sibling Discount! For families with multiple campers, pay full-price for the first camper and receive a $10 discount per camper registered, per household thereafter.

Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
Full payments for Summer Camp and Adventure Camp are due at time of registration unless a payment plan has been set up. If utilizing a payment plan, a non-refundable 25% deposit of the total cost of each week of camp will be required to hold the participants spot in camp and the remaining 75% is due 5 business days prior to the start of camp. Camp refunds must be requested before 5:00 pm on the Monday prior to the week of camp.

If paying in full for camp at the time of registration, the maximum refund allowable is 75% of fees paid and must be requested 5 business days prior to the first day of camp.

If you need to cancel a week of camp, you must contact the AMLD main office for a refund at least 5 business days in advance at 512-258-4104.

A health form is required for all participants and can be found here.




Location

Anderson Mill Community Center

Organizer Info

  • Anderson Mill Limited District

Get ACTIVE on the Go

Active Kids App
Active Kids App

Active Kids App

Parenting just got a little easier with the largest kids activity app on the planet.

Available for iOS | Android

Map & Direction

AMLD Community Center 11500 El Salido Pkwy AustinTX  78750
Get Directions

Discuss This Activity

Browse Recreation