Camp Crystal #09
Aug 03 - Aug 07 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Ages 5-13 · Co-Ed
From Aug 03, 2020 to Aug 07, 2020
Each Monday from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Each Thursday from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Each Friday from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
Instructor: BDCAS Camp Crystal Staff
- Please note there is a one-time, non-refundable fee of $15 for two camp t-shirts, which are required to be worn each day.
- Make sure to get a copy of the Parent Handbook for important details of what to send with your child to camp each day. Copies are available in the BDCAS office and on our website.
- Camp activity hours are 8:00am-4:00pm
- Supervised hours are 7:00-8:00am and 4:00-5:00pm (supervised activity stations will keep your child busy before and after camp activity hours)
- All campers will receive lunch Monday through Friday, free of charge, through the BDUSD Food Service.
- Electronics are NOT allowed at camp this year due to moving camp to Tahoe Park and secure storage.
Camp Crystal is a fun and active environment where kids can develop new skills, self-esteem and friendships. We take pride in offering an action-packed, variety-filled and exciting summer of fun. Weekly activities include: games, sports, crafts, water activities, nature activities, scavenger hunts, surprise guests, fitness, nutrition, some relaxation, orienteering, relays and more!
No two weeks are the same, register for 1, 2 or all 10 weeks of camp. The weekly fee includes all activities and the field trip.
Tahoe-Bldg (Mar-Dec, Mon-Sun) at Tahoe Park
Beaver Dam Community Activities and Services Department