Hummingbirds Soccer Skills and Drills
Jun 20 - Aug 08 (Sunday)
1:00 PM - 1:45 PM
Ages 3-5 · Co-Ed
Timberlawn Local Park
From Jun 20, 2021 to Aug 08, 2021
Each Sunday from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, August 8, 2021.
Participants learn the basics of soccer: dribbling, passing, trapping, shooting, defense and positioning. Each session consists of instruction in all aspects of the game with fun drills. All coaching will be conducted by Jump Start Sports. Includes team T-shirt and award.
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
All participants will receive a welcome email with logistics from Jump Start Sports prior to the start of the program. Please be sure the participant has an accurate email address on his or her ActiveMontgomery account to ensure the email is delivered. If you do not receive an email or have additional questions, please contact Jen Yuvan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any session that is cancelled due to inclement weather will be made up at the end of the season if possible. No refunds will be issued for cancellations.
Timberlawn LP Field #2 FS at Timberlawn Local Park
Jump Start Sports