We're sorry, but this activity is full.
Players learn the basics of throwing, catching, fielding, batting and base running, and apply what they have learned. Sessions are one-hour within the listed time frame. You will receive notification of your child's assigned hour prior to the start of the program.
All participants will receive a welcome email with logistics from Overtime Athletics prior to the start of the program. Please be sure the participant has an accurate email address on his or her ActiveMontgomery account to ensure the email is delivered. If you do not receive an email or have additional questions, please contact Will Doyle at email@example.com. Any session that is cancelled due to inclement weather will be made up at the end of the season if possible. No refunds will be issued for cancellations.
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the classAny session that is cancelled due to inclement weather will be made up at the end of the season if possible. No refunds will be issued for cancellations.
Ayrlawn LP Field #1 BB/SB (S/S) at Ayrlawn Local Park