High School & Adult Tennis
Apr 11 - May 02 (Sunday)
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Ages 15-99 · Co-Ed
Cedar Cliff High School
Dust off your racquet and get moving! Beginner players can learn and develop the strokes, strategies, and rules of this fun lifetime sport. Ages 15 & up. Bring a racquet and water. Instructor will contact you directly via telephone in the event of weather related cancellations.
Instructor will contact you directly via telephone in the event of weather related cancellations.
Please read carefully to make sure you are comfortable with the program structure prior to enrolling.
- At your first in-person class, each participant will be required to sign a waiver that includes language regarding COVID. Due to the length of this waiver, we are making the document available on our website. Click here to review the waiver prior to arriving for class. You might want to consider bringing your own pen to sign the waiver.
- Since the program is held outside and involves active play, staff & participants will not be required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will not be required of staff or participants. We are asking staff and participants to perform self-health checks before attending the program and if there is a health concern to stay home that day.
- The program will utilize equipment (tennis balls) that will be shared by participants. Enrollment is limited, so this will be a small group activity (max of 10).
- We will provide some hand sanitizer, but we recommend that you bring your own and use it prior to and after class.
- Be sure to bring water and your tennis racquet.
Activity Other Category
Family / Multi-age
Cedar Cliff HS Lower Tennis Courts at Cedar Cliff High School
Central Penn Tennis Instructors
West Shore Recreation Commission