CSI: Volleyball (3rd-9th Grade)
May 04 - May 25 (Tuesday)
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Ages 8-15 · Co-Ed
Arron Ray Clark Field House
From May 04, 2021 to May 25, 2021
Each Tuesday from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
Welcome to the CARD Sports Institute! Each session will focus on developing individual skills, with progression of fundamentals, footwork, and technique. Each day will contain a structured breakdown, and development curriculum for each of our athletes based on the selected sport.
PROGRAM DETAILS: Please note we will not be sending any email reminders about this program, as all information is available below and on your program receipt.
Scholarship Information: Visit us at, www.chicorec.com/scholarship-program, to learn more about our scholarship program.
Location: Community Park, 1900 Dr. MLK Jr. Parkway (the first parking lot)
- Volleyball and Basketball will run inside the "Arron Ray Clark Memorial" Field House gym.
- Baseball, Football and Soccer will run at the grassy area directly in front of the "Arron Ray Clark Memorial" Field House gym.
Only participants and staff are allowed in the program area.
Check In & Out: Please sign in and out your participants at each session. We will begin signing participants in 5 minutes before the program is scheduled to start- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE PROGRAM SITE EARLIER THAN 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR START TIME. Sign outs will start 5 minutes before the program is scheduled to end.
Weather: For outdoor sports, please visit www.ChicoRec.com/fields one hour before your scheduled program time to see if there are updates due to weather and field conditions.
What to Bring: CARD will provide all necessary equipment for the program. Please have your participant arrive in athletic clothing & shoes (cleats are optional but not required for baseball, flag football and soccer).
- Required to bring each session: face mask, athletic clothing/shoes, and plenty of water
- Optional to bring: Baseball- glove (please do not bring any bats). Volleyball- knee pads (highly recommended). Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer- nothing (please do not bring your own ball, as they tend to get lost in the mix)
- Sports Institute will follow guidelines set forth at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Youth-Sports-FAQ.aspx
- Masks are required for all participants. Each participant will be given their own "break area" where they can return to at any point for mask breaks.
- Hand sanitizer will be given to participants during breaks and at the end of the program.
- To minimize the amount of people present, only participants and staff are allowed inside the facility and program area.
Please note that we will not be sending any email reminders about this program, as all necessary will be on your program receipt and available at www.ChicoRec.com/csi.
1900 Dr. MLK Jr. Parkway.
Chico Area Recreation and Park District