CSI: Baseball & Tee-Ball (K-6th Grade)
Mar 22 - Apr 19 (Monday)
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Ages 5-12 · Co-Ed
From Mar 22, 2021 to Apr 19, 2021
Each Monday from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, April 19, 2021.
Welcome to the CARD Sports Institute! Each session will focus on developing individual skills, with progression of fundamentals, footwork, and technique. Each day will contain a structured breakdown, and development curriculum for each of our athletes based on the selected sport.
Scholarship Information: Visit us at, www.chicorec.com/scholarship-program, to learn more about our scholarship program.
Location: Community Park, 1900 Dr. MLK Jr. Parkway, grass area and gym.
Check in and out will happen at the "Arron Ray Clark Memorial" Field House gym, the first parking lot of Community Park.
Dates: *Please note that we will still be having program on Monday, 4/5/21!
Weather: Please visit www.ChicoRec.com/fields one hour before your scheduled program time to see if there are updates due to weather and field conditions.
- Sports Institute will follow guidelines set forth at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Youth-Sports-FAQ.aspx
- Check in and out will happen inside the gym, to ensure participants hear safety and program updates each session. All other activities will take place in the grass area in front of the gym.
- Masks are required for all participants.
- To minimize the amount of people present, only participants and staff are allowed inside the facility.
What to Bring to Sports Institute:
- Face Mask
- Athletic Clothing & Shoes, including several layers to wear during the program.
Community - Eddie Booth Field at Community Park
Chico Area Recreation and Park District