CSI: Basketball (K-9th Grade)
Mar 24 - Apr 21 (Wednesday)
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Ages 5-15 · Co-Ed
Arron Ray Clark Field House
From Mar 24, 2021 to Apr 21, 2021
Each Wednesday from 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, April 21, 2021.
Welcome to the CARD Sports Institute! Each session will focus on developing individual skills, with progression of fundamentals, footwork, and technique. Each day will contain a structured breakdown, and development curriculum for each of our athletes based on the selected sport.
Scholarship Information: Visit us at, www.chicorec.com/scholarship-program, to learn more about our scholarship program.
Location: Community Park, 1900 Dr. MLK Jr. Parkway & "Arron Ray Clark Memorial" Field House gym.
Weather: If we are in purple tier, make sure to visit www.ChicoRec.com/fields one hour before your scheduled program time to confirm any changes due to weather or field conditions.
If we are in red tier or below- program will run rain or shine because we will have access to the inside gym.
- Sports Institute will follow guidelines set forth at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Youth-Sports-FAQ.aspx
- Check in and out will happen at the gym. Only participates and staff are allowed in the gym.
- Masks are required for all participants.
- To minimize the amount of people present, only participants and staff are allowed inside the facility.
What to Bring to Sports Institute:
- Face Mask
- Athletic Clothing & Shoes, including several layers to wear during the program.
Field House Gym Full Court at Arron Ray Clark Field House
Chico Area Recreation and Park District