Lap Swim @ 9:00am
Jul 25 (Sunday)
9:00 AM - 9:25 AM
Covington Aquatic Center
Jul 25, 2021
Each Sunday from 09:00 AM to 09:25 AM
This activity is on hold to further registration.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER!
Pre-registration for 25-minutes of lap swimming in a deep lane at the Covington Aquatic Center. The specific lane assignment will be issued at check-in on the day of the swim; requests for specific water space cannot be guaranteed, but should be made ahead of time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced registration is strongly recommended, and will be available online, over-the-phone, or in-person at the Covington Aquatic Center when the front office is open to the public.
- Reservations are for 25-minute increments.
- 5-minutes are required between sessions for transitions.
- Booking 2 consecutive sessions, when available will increase time by 5-minutes, as no transition will be necessary between time slots, but no additional savings applies.
- Lap swimming allows a maximum of two swimmers per lane. Swimmers rest and enter/exit the pool water on opposite ends of the lane, and must maintain social distancing except when passing while swimming. No circle swimming allowed.
- At this time, only two swimmers per lane, even if swimmers are from the same household.
- Facemasks will be required for all participants at all times in the facility except while in the shower or in the pool, unless otherwise allowed by law.
- The locker rooms will be one-way travel only, and participants must come during their arranged time.
- Participants may not enter the facility more than 10-minutes prior to their scheduled water time.
- Participants may not enter the locker room until cleared to do.
- Participants should arrive in swimming suits (clothes may be worn over swimming suits, but locker room schedules will allow insufficient time to fully change).
- Participants may remove their outer clothing in the locker room, and shower, but all belongings should go onto the pool deck (nothing should be left in the locker room, as it is for entry to the pool deck only – no return trip!)
- Showers will be required for pool entry, but no showers will be available after exiting the water!
- Only participants with an appointment may enter the facility during our initial re-opening phases, due to capacity constraints and safety regulations.
- Spectators will generally not be allowed; exceptions must be pre-approved by an Aquatics Specialist, and will be granted as a reasonable accommodation, if needed to support an in-water participant. If you would like to request an exception, please e-mail email@example.com at the time of registration and no less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Siblings of registered participants and other children who will not be in the water during a given time may not attend as spectators.
- Capacity is being strictly limited, and we cannot provide supervision for unattended children.
- Participants must review the mandatory Safety Briefing prior to their scheduled appointment time
- Participants are required to have the current Participant Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 on file at the Covington Aquatic Center (this may be brought-in or completed on-site; must be completed by a parent/guardian for minor participants)
- Participants must complete a COVID-19 Screening to enter the facility
Activity Other Category
AQ - Lap Swim
City of Covington Parks and Recreation