BASEBALL TOTS with SKYHAWKS AGES 3-5
Sep 25 (Friday)
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Ages 3-6 · Co-Ed
City of Dixon
Sep 25, 2020
Each Friday from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
VIRTUAL CLASS SERIES - Baseball Tots classes focus on fine and gross motor skills as well as body control. With lessons modified for participation in the home, top instructors teach baseball basics including throwing, catching and hitting. We are excited to help these little ones develop a love of the game! Children will experience an exciting program featuring dynamic warm-ups, stretching best practices, fun games and valuable life lessons along the way.
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM - Classes will be conducted through Zoom. A Zoom video link will be emailed to participants/parents prior to the session start date.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
• Beach Towel or Blanket and Water Bottle
• Soft Baseball – Alternatives include mini Nerf ball, ball pit ball, ping pong ball or whiffle ball
• Bases – Alternatives include 4 cones, 4 paper plates or 4 hand towels
• Soft Bat – Alternatives include paper towel tube, wrapping paper tube, pool noodle, nerf bat or foam sword
• Tall Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
• Flat Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folder towel/clothes
• Flat Spot – Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
• Floor Markings – Painter's tape or sidewalk chalk
About Skyhawks Sports Academy provides sports programs where children discover and develop athletic skills and social values, such as teamwork, respect and sportsmanship. We offer children a positive sports experience while promoting a healthy, active lifestyle.
City of Dixon