Art: Photography for the 21st Century ONLINE
Feb 16 - Mar 23 (Tuesday)
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Ages 13-19 · Co-Ed
Mason Community Arts Academy/GMU
From Feb 16, 2021 to Mar 23, 2021
Each Tuesday from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
DescriptionPhotography for the 21st Century
Tuesdays, February 16 - March 23 (6 weeks)3:00 - 4:00pm EST, Ages 13-18
Take your photo skills to the next level!
Do you love taking photos, but want to get better? Are you tired of posting photos to social media that don't excite you? Do you want to pick up a new hobby that doesn't require you to sit at your computer for hours?Do you want to explore new places with a little more purpose?
Well then this is the course for you!
This course will engage young photographers and teach them the basics of photography from an experienced photographer. During this interactive course, students will learn how to take better photos with their smart phone or digital camera. You will learn the basics of composition, and how to use visual tools to make eye catching images that tell a story! Students will learn through live and recorded demonstrations from Mr. Shannon, and will engage with other students through fun photo challenges each week.
The world needs visual story tellers, and maybe that could be you!
- Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone with internet access and audio/video capabilities
- Smartphone with camera or Digital camera
- Add email@example.com to your email contact list to receive class information. Email is our primary method of communication.
- Use parent email address when registering
- Beginning the Monday prior to the program start date, a $10 late registration fee will apply
- Note: all tuition fees include a non-refundable $50 registration fee
Children & Teens
Mason Community Arts Academy