BeachSports Beach Camp | Minnows (Age 4-6)
Aug 16 - Aug 20 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Ages 4-6 · Co-Ed
From Aug 16, 2021 to Aug 20, 2021
Each Monday from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Each Thursday from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Each Friday from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, August 20, 2021.
BeachSports Minnows Beach Camp is designed to introduce young campers to the ocean environment through a variety of fun, educational and inclusive games and activities. With a curriculum designed by local teachers and lifeguards, our program offers low instructor to camper ratios (1:6), ocean safety lessons, boogie boarding, surfing and beach games.
Small Class Size: 12 Campers + 2 Coaches
Drop-off and pick-up at 15th St. and The Strand, next to Noble Park.
Visit www.BeachSports.com/Hermosa prior to your first day of camp for information about pick-up and drop-off, what to bring, latest COVID protocols, etc.
We will follow all COVID-19 safety protocols outlined by the LA County Department of Public Health and the City of Hermosa Beach. Therefore, the following policies are subject to change:
· Masks are required during pick-up and drop-off.
· All visitors and campers are required to wear masks while at camp, except while swimming, eating/drinking, or engaging in activities that require heavy exertion.
· Contactless temperature checks will be conducted during drop-off. Campers with a fever in excess of 100.4 may not be admitted to camp.
· No sharing of snacks or lunch.
· If you would like to visit your camper during camp or pick them up early, please do so from a responsible social distance away from the rest of the group and wear your mask.
Hermosa Beach - North Side of Pier at Hermosa Beach
City of Hermosa Beach Parks and Rec Dept