2021 IGSA 8U Fall Ball
Jun 24 - Aug 29
Ages 7-8 · Females Only
From Jun 24, 2021 to Aug 29, 2021
Welcome to Fall Ball Registration.
This program is open to girls born between 1/1/2013 and 12/31/2014.
- Season will run from mid-September to mid-November
- Registration includes a dri-fit shirt, pant, socks, and all other applicable registration fees.
- Girls will need cleats and a glove
- Friend/Coach Requests: For this Fall Ball Practice Season, we will try to prioritize friend/coach requests above all other criteria. Please be sure to enter these requests in your registration. We cannot, however, guarantee that your daughter will be placed with the players or coach requested.
PRACTICES AND GAMES
- All Rec teams will practice once a week with a game being played on Sundays.
- Games will be scheduled with other local leagues, so some games will be played at other local parks outside of Irvine city limits.
Additional information about our Fall season can be found on our website under "Seasons of Play."
Two levels of play: Select Level and Recreational Level
Recreational Level: Rec Ball is more along the lines of Spring Ball and affords the player the ability to honor other sports or time commitments. This program is still competitive, but has less intensity and weekly time commitment. New players are welcome! The program is for 6u, 8u, 10u, and 12u age appropriate players. Some 6u players that are age appropriate to move up to 8u the next spring can participate. Participation in the past spring league is not required. Rec games are played on Sundays.
The registration fee for Rec Ball is $190.
Select Level: Select is highly competitive with greater time commitment required. This level of play will be more consistent with the All-Star level. A player must have played in the spring to play at this level. Playing on a high school team and having played in the prior spring also fulfills this requirement. Two games (double-header) are played on Saturday or Sunday. The games can be in Irvine or any of the 13 OC Fall ball cities, all within Orange County. For all age groups, there will be 2 tournaments. There will be a minimum of 3 games per tournament. There is no guarantee of availability and placement on a Select team. There will be availability in REC for every player that registers. Choosing the Select option does not guarantee placement on a Select team.
The registration fee for Select is $265. The remaining balance will be collected at a parent meeting prior to the season beginning.
Please Note: Our uniform vendor will be the same as Spring and All Stars 2021
Irvine Girls Softball Association