Online Virtual Basketball Skills
Nov 05 - Dec 10 (Thursday)
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Ages 6-12 · Co-Ed
From Nov 05, 2020 to Dec 10, 2020
Each Thursday from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
This engaging, skill-based program is designed to keep kids active with a blend of basketball instruction and physical education. Presented by top Skyhawks coaches, boys and girls will improve several fundamental basketball skills including ball handling, dribbling, body positioning and shooting. Participants will come away with new ways to practice and excited for their next step in basketball. All activities are designed for the home with a goal of promoting a love for an active lifestyle!
Please Note – Zoom video link will be emailed to you prior to the session.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
• Beach Towel or Blanket
• Basketball – Alternatives include any round ball that bounces. A rolled up bunch of socks can be used for passing/shooting games.
• Tall Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
• Flat Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folder towel/clothes
• Flat Spot – Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
• Mini Basketball Hoop – Alternatives include upright cardboard box, large bucket or a laundry basket
• Bucket – 5 gallon, cleaning bucket, or a sand pail
• Floor Markings – Painter's tape or sidewalk chalk
City of Laguna Niguel