Online Virtual SoccerTots
Nov 04 - Dec 09 (Wednesday)
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Ages 3-5 · Co-Ed
From Nov 04, 2020 to Dec 09, 2020
Each Wednesday from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
SoccerTots programs develop motor skills and self-confidence in a fun, engaging format. Skyhawks is excited to bring our best instructors together with our most popular games, to offer a unique at-home class that promotes the early development of soccer skills and a love for an active lifestyle. This fastpaced program will keep your child engaged with an imaginative warm-up and exciting activities that disguise learning and focus on fun!
Please Note – Zoom video link will be emailed to you prior to the session.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
• Beach Towel or Blanket
• Water Bottle
• Soccer Ball – Alternatives include any round sport or playground ball or even a bunch of rolled up socks
• Tall Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
• Flat Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folder towel/clothes
• Flat Spot – Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
• Goal – Alternatives include cardboard box, laundry basket or two objects 4-feet apart on wall
• Floor Markings – Painter's tape or sidewalk chalk
City of Laguna Niguel