Winter Wonderland Engineering with LEGO Materials
Dec 21 - Dec 23 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ages 6-12 · Co-Ed
City of Napa - Parks and Recreation
From Dec 21, 2020 to Dec 23, 2020
Each Monday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
Get ready for the deep freeze this winter! Apply concepts in engineering and architecture to brave the challenges of winter weather. Design and build motorized contraptions with the guidance of an experienced Play-Well instructor and tens of thousands of LEGO® pieces.
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of campers and staff:
- Daily temperature checks. Upon check-in if staff or campers have a temperature of 100.4 or higher they will be sent home for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Staff and campers will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html)
- 2 staff will be assigned to groups of 10 campers or less. These groups will stay together for the whole session and not co-mingle with other groups.
- Each camper will have their own equipment that will be cleaned and sanitized at the beginning and end of each day as well as throughout the day.
- Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
- Staff will wear a cloth face covering at all times.
- Campers must wear a cloth face covering at all times and must be able to put it on/ take it off without assistance.
Parents are to remain in their vehicle for drop-off and pick-up with their mask on until a staff arrives for sign-in/ sign-out.
Senior Center Oak
Play-Well TEKnologies Staff
City of Napa