Kinder Gym B
Jul 22 - Aug 19 (Thursday)
6:10 PM - 6:55 PM
Ages 3-5 · Co-Ed
West Shore Senior Center
From Jul 22, 2021 to Aug 19, 2021
Each Thursday from 06:10 PM to 06:55 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, August 19, 2021.
Boys and girls 3-5 years will be introduced to tumbling and the pre-apparatus skills of gymnastics. Emphasis is on coordination and exercise. Child must be minimum age prior to the class. Instructor: Kinderdance.
Please read carefully to make sure you are comfortable with the program structure prior to enrolling.
- At your first in-person class, each participant will be required to sign a new waiver that now includes language regarding COVID. Due to the length of this waiver, we are making the document available on our website. Click here to review the waiver prior to arriving for class. You might want to consider bringing your own pen to sign the waiver.
- Our goal of the KinderGym program this year is to give the kids a somewhat normal activity.
- ONLY the participant enrolled and 1 parent/guardian will be allowed in the facility. No additional spectators will be permitted (extra parent, grandparents, unregistered siblings, etc),
- Temperature checks will NOT be required of staff or participants. We are asking parents to perform temperature checks before attending the program and if there is a health concern to stay home that day. Be honest for the safety of all participants and the instructor.
- Staff and participants will not be required to wear masks.
- The program may utilize some equipment that will be touched by other children during the activity.
- Due to the short class length, food and drink will NOT be permitted at activity. This will help reduce the mess and need for restroom use.
- Please make sure your child uses the restroom at home just prior to coming to class. It will be better for everyone if children do not need to use the restroom at the program.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Activity Other Category
West Shore Senior Center at West Shore Senior Center
West Shore Recreation Commission