Basketball: Kinder - Coed - Ages 4 to 6 - Winter 2021
Jan 29 - Feb 27 (Saturday)
4:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Ages 4-7 · Co-Ed
Parker Recreation Center
From Jan 29, 2021 to Feb 27, 2021
Each Saturday from 08:30 AM to 01:30 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.All Parker Recreation leagues are designed to be safe, educational and to create a place for athletes to have fun while building important social skills such as self-confidence, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Ages 4 to 6 - Teams have 10 to 15 kids per team.
- Hoop Height: 8 feet
- Basketball Size: 7 Inch Mini Basketball
- The first half of each weekly session is designed as a practice with skills and mini games. The second half will be a scrimmage against teammates. Various times are available, which you will choose during registration.
All registration is taken on a first come, first serve basis. Recreational leagues focus on basic skill development and game knowledge and are designed for players of varying skill levels.
- Age is determined by the participant's age on the final date of each season. Players may not play up or down (outside of their age range). For ages that overlap, please choose the best division based on your child's size, skill and previous playing experience.
Please contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Equipment Needs: Wear shorts and athletic shoes. Basketballs (7 inch Mini Basketballs) are provided for use at practices and games. Jerseys are included.
- All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Sally at email@example.com.
- You will hear from your coach five to seven days prior to the season start date. Be sure you note which coach you picked during registration.
- Game Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec - Game schedules will be available after the coaches meeting.
- Skip Dates: N/A
Early Childhood (0-6)
Kinder Basketball sessions are played at the Parker Recreation Center.
Parker Parks and Recreation