Fieldhouse Fitness Loft/Track Drop-in - Jan 24 - 12:30PM
Jan 24 (Sunday)
12:30 PM - 1:50 PM
Ages 13-255 · Co-Ed
Jan 24, 2021
Each Sunday from 12:30 PM to 01:50 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.Individual Workouts: The FH Fitness Loft is available for personal workouts using strength and cardio equipment. The track is available with this registration. This does not include the gymnasium.
Please note that participants ages 13 and 14 must be directly supervised by an adult in the cardio, weight and stretching areas. Participants 12 and under are not permitted in these fitness areas. Social distancing is expected while inside Parks and Recreation facilities. ALL participants, regardless of age need to register.
- Please remain in your registered area for the duration of your activity, access to other parts of the facility are not permitted.
- Registration is non-refundable.
- Please contact FHrentals@parkeronline.org with questions.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phase will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask for protection of all.
- Bring only what you need and can keep with you. Locker rooms and lockers may not be available.
- Bring your own full water bottle and refrain from using the drinking fountains. Bottle fillers are available.
- Due to a State Executive Order, all individuals over age 10 must wear a face covering at all times inside of a Parks and Recreation facility, unless in water.
Parker Parks and Recreation